During equipment pick up I shared information with you regarding the availability of ImPACT testing for your student athletes at no additional cost through the office of Dr. Pegg. Since that time Dr. Pegg has closed his office and no longer providing ImPACT testing. To honor our promise to you we have established a relationship with the office of Dr. Sara Dumich.
Sara Dumich, MD is an Advocate Medical Group physician specializing in sports medicine. She currently practices in Bloomington-Normal where she also serves as a team physician for Illinois State Athletics. Dr. Dumich is a former collegiate gymnast and last fall completed her first IronMan triathlon.
I hope that you will take advantage of this benefit.
In order to do so please follow the steps below to assist your student athlete:
Be sure your athlete is in an environment that is conducive for taking this Baseline Test.
- The athlete will need a minimum of 25 minutes to complete this on line test
- A computer with an internet connection and a mouse is needed for the exam.
- Log on to https://www.impacttestonline.com
- Enter the customer code: PKWG6CRYKB
- Select Advocate Health Bloomington
- Click on “Launch Baseline Test”
- Complete the demographic information for your athlete
- Follow the prompts to take the exam
Keep track of your testing number (Passport ID) when complete. The Irish will not receive this information. You may need this in the event of a follow up examination.
Passport ID: ____________________
*Please remember this is a medical exam, not a graded test from school. Do not take this test for your athlete/child.
Michael Wheeler BN Fighting Irish Youth Football